For the most important financial transaction people experience in their lifetime, they should have the assistance of a trusted advisor during the process. Sherra brings with her an extensive background and knowledge in various aspects of the mortgage banking industry with a top Fortune 500 company. A bit of a techie, Sherra knows how to use modern social media tools as part of a complete marketing plan to sell your property with urgency and profit in mind. Her work ethic and attention to detail set her apart as a dependable advisor and valuable asset to you as a buyer or seller. Sherra received the prestigious GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute) designation in 2018, which required an additional 90 hours of training on contracts, marketing, and real estate brokerage.
Sherra has a history of volunteerism and a passion for community service. She has served on several nonprofit boards near her home base of Carrollton, TX, where her family has resided for almost 20 years.
- GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute) designation
- Full-time licensed professional REALTOR®
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer and Ebby Gold Star Agent
- Former Ebby Halliday Rookie of the Year
- 20-year Metroplex resident
- Member, National Association of REALTORS® & Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Member, MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
- Extensive background in mortgage banking
- 7 years of combined service on several local nonprofit boards of directors