Stacey is a REALTOR® representing both buyers and sellers and is passionate about helping her clients enjoy the process. She is an advisor and helper and wants you to be excited as you make the transition into your first home, new home or weekend retreat. She is committed to excellence and an outstanding client experience. She will be your advocate and work diligently to meet your needs.
Stacey is a Dallas native, served on the City of Terrell Zoning Board of Adjustments and founded the largest Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Chapter in Kaufman County. The service work of DAR is in the areas of education, patriotism and historic preservation.
After attending the University of North Texas, Stacey married and has one son. She enjoys genealogy, is a big dog lover and has a house full of yapping, rescue Chihuahuas to keep her company. She swears they are the best alarm system she has ever had.
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Luxury Homes Specialist (ALHS)
- Advanced Historic House Specialist, Preservation Dallas
- Historic House Specialist, Preservation Dallas
- New Home Construction
- 2021-2022 Terrell's Best Realtor®, Terrell Tribune
- MetroTex Association of REALTORS
- Texas Real Estate Commission
- National Association of Realtors