Over 30 years as a resident, renter, and homeowner gives me a full understanding of what it means to live in Dallas. Over 20 years as a youth director gives me an understanding of what it means to look for community and home.
My strengths are teaching, supporting and connecting. Buying or selling a house is a big deal and it can be intimidating and complicated, especially for the first time. I love helping people find just the right home or the right buyer. I will walk with you through the entire process and beyond, being a friend and advocate now and always.
- DISD Graduate, WT White High School
- Syracuse University, BS in Broadcast Journalism (Go Orange!)
- University of North Texas, Teacher Certification
- Member, MetroTex Association of REALTORS®, TAR, NAR
- Member, Moss Farm Alliance
- Highly conversant with HGTV, Dallas sports and 80's movies
- 2018 Ebby Halliday Companywide Rookie of the Year