Originally from the Midwest, I have lived in North Texas for over twenty years. I moved to Frisco from the Detroit area with my family in 1996 and watched the city transform! Having a child in middle school in Frisco ISD and another in private high school in Dallas, I am very involved in the community and have broad knowledge of the area. As a former retail executive, I have over twenty-five years of experience managing multi-million dollar businesses where I was focused on building relationships and negotiating the best deal for the consumer. This expertise, combined with my passion for helping people led me to the real estate industry where I chose to join Ebby Halliday, Realtors® because of their reputation for integrity and professionalism as well as their leadership position in DFW. My clients are my top priority! Having moved ten times myself and being a busy wife, mom and career woman, I know how valuable your time is, therefore my goal is to keep my clients informed throughout the process and make the home buying/selling experience smooth, stress-free and enjoyable.
Do something for someone every day. --Ebby Halliday
- Member, Collin County Association of Realtors®
- Member, Texas Association of Realtors®
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, Frisco ISD Parent-Teacher Association
- Former Board of Directors, Dallas Habitat for Humanity
- Past Parent Liaison, The June Shelton School & Evaluation Center