Tiffany Anderson is the Sales Leader of Ebby Halliday Realtors’ McKinney Office. A licensed real estate agent since 2003, she was most recently an agent in Ebby’s Plano Office as well as the Agent Development Director for the company’s 190 – Richardson Office.
Tiffany joined Ebby Halliday in 2010 and built a successful real estate practice by consistently going above and beyond for clients. She has also been an effective mentor for many Ebby agents.
Raised in real estate, Anderson’s journey began as a small child observing her late grandmother as she worked as a professional agent. A natural problem solver, innovative and people-oriented, Tiffany followed in her grandmother’s footsteps. A successful business built on referrals is testament to the personal service and professionalism Tiffany has delivered throughout her career.
A longtime agent whose transition into management has been an organic one, Anderson is, at heart, a servant leader. “I get a lot of joy from motivating people and I have always approached work as service. I want to serve our McKinney agents and the wonderful community I’m privileged to call home.”
Anderson, who holds the Graduate, Realtor Institute designation, is a graduate of St. Edwards University and a resident of McKinney. She is an active community volunteer and is married with three boys who are themselves active in sports and the outdoors. She enjoys yoga, dancing, gardening, boating, biking and traveling, as well as playing sports with her boys and watching them play sports.
“I consider my position as the sales leader of Ebby’s McKinney Office a great way to give back to the industry I love, and I very much enjoy using the professional skills I have developed to help new and established agents take their real estate careers to the next level,” Anderson says.
- BBA in Business Management: St. Edwards University - Austin TX
- Member of National and Texas Associations of REALTORS®
- Graduate of Realtor® Institute - Ebby Halliday Award Star Achieved - New Agent Mentor - Agent Development Director
- Community Programs Chair for Minshew Elementary PTA
- Spring Fundraising Chair for Wolford Elementary PTA
- Children’s Ministry Volunteer
- Belief Team (Prayer Partner) Volunteer
- Tiffany enjoys the outdoors! Casual biking, walking, playing sports with her boys or watching them play sports, gardening and fishing. Yoga, dance and natural medicine, reading and writing are a passion
Designations - GRI