A true Texan, Tiffany resides in McKinney with her husband, three sons, and their black Lab, Beau. Licensed since 2003, Tiffany knows the market. As an accomplished communicator and problem solver, she listens carefully to her buyers and sellers, ensuring successful transactions, lasting relationships and building clients for life. Constant referrals are a testament to her personal service and professionalism. She specializes in Dallas and the North Dallas Suburbs.
Tiffany's mission is to be the most genuine and trustworthy real estate agent in North Texas. She offers home buyers and sellers a steadfast commitment to exceptional client service and extraordinary attention to detail. A problem solver, innovator and people-oriented professional, Tiffany brings joy and ease to your real estate transaction.
"Providing service with a servant heart, that is what I strive to provide everyone I serve" - Tiffany
- BBA in Business Management: St. Edwards University - Austin TX
- Member of National and Texas Associations of REALTORS®
- Graduate of Realtor® Institute - Ebby Halliday Award Star Achieved - New Agent Mentor - Agent Development Director
- Community Programs Chair for Minshew Elementary PTA
- Spring Fundraising Chair for Wolford Elementary PTA
- Children’s Ministry Volunteer
- Belief Team (Prayer Partner) Volunteer
- Tiffany enjoys the outdoors! Casual biking, walking, playing sports with her boys or watching them play sports, gardening and fishing. Yoga, dance and natural medicine, reading and writing are a passion
Designations - GRI