Wendy believes that given today’s complexities of the ever changing real estate market, the
client deserves superior customer service, which is her #1 commitment. After all, your home is your biggest asset but also your sanctuary and where you celebrate life events.
She began her real estate career in the Ebby Halladay Frisco office. Wendy attributes her success as a Realtor to having 25+ years of executive experience in business where she gained her marketing, communication skills, attention to detail, strong negotiating skills and work
ethic. Wendy prides herself in staying on top of market trends, providing professional photography combined with print as well as social marketing. Above all she believes that honesty and integrity with clients helps to ensure that every transaction results in a satisfied client for life. Wendy continually strives to exceed expectations as satisfaction is a priority.
When not serving clients, Wendy volunteers in her community for charity events with Frisco Family services, Boys and Girls Club and Scottish Rite for Children. She also enjoys golf with her woman’s group and husband, fly fishing, sporting events, visiting her grandson in Pennsylvania and getting together with family and friends.
· National Association of Realtors
· Texas Association of Realtors
· Collin County Associations of Realtors
· Ebby Halliday Charity Committee Chair Person
· Stonebriar Country Club Estates Board Member
· Stonebriar Country Club Member
· Women’s Golf Association
· Graduate of Pennsylvania State University
· Graduate of Collin Country Real Estate School
· Top Monthly Producer Award