Did you know that 64% of homebuyers use social networking everyday but only 11% of Realtors do?
If you want to learn the secrets of social networking, mark your calendars for Friday, June 5. Ebby is proud to welcome Matthew Ferrara, nationally renowned social networking expert, to the Ebby Training Center for two classes, covering topics including:
- Identifying the “business case” for social networking as a primary prospecting tool
- Examining the research of how modern consumers are using social networking every day
- Creating a plan to use the most important social networks as prospecting platforms
- Creating an online presence using key features of social networking
- Develop a daily action plan to update and influence your sphere of influence
- Managing your social networking presence using mobile wireless tools
- Expanding your sphere of influence with recommendations and connections
- Replacing traditional database, mass e-mailing, postcard mailings and classified ads with social networking tools
- And more
The class includes 3 hours of MCE credit and 2 hours of Ebby Optional credit. There is also a follow up webinar in July for no additional charge.
Secrets of Social Networking
By Matthew Ferrara
Friday, June 5
9:00 am – 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Ebby Halliday Corporate Offices
4455 Sigma Road
Dallas, Texas 75244
Cost: $35 per person
For more information or to register, contact the Ebby Career Development Department at 972-980-6611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.