Nationwide Open House Weekend is this Saturday and Sunday, April 20-21. The best place to see all the open houses in the North Texas MLS (you’re also able to search and sort by your desired criteria) is Ebby.com. See them now at http://bit.ly/Ivz5U1
Ever wondered if open houses are still relevant to the home-buying process? The below facts and figures from the National Association of REALTORSÂ® 2012 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers indicate that open houses are very important indeed:
* In 2012, 45% of all home buyers used an open house as a source in their home-search process.
* Repeat buyers are more likely to find their home from an open house than first-time buyers and repeat buyers use open houses more frequently.
* Buyers with incomes between $55,000 and $75,000 are most likely to find their home through an open house compared to those in other income brackets.
* Buyers 65 years and older are more likely to find their home through an open house than other age groups. As age increases, the likelihood of using open houses as a search tool increases 45% of buyers aged 45 to 64 used open houses compared to 28% of buyers aged 18 to 24.
* Buyers in the South are most likely to find a home through an open house compared to those in other regions.
Whatever your taste or style, you re sure to find many great open houses all across North Texas this weekend. Visit http://bit.ly/Ivz5U1 now to get started. Happy house hunting!