If you don’t live in Fort Worth or visit there frequently, this post is going to have you wishing you did! DMagazine.com published a post last week titled “10 New Fort Worth Restaurants You Need to Visit Right Now,” and we’re convinced.
Each one of these 10 chosen restaurants sounds like it offers something new and amazing to try. As far as we’re concerned, this just adds to the reasons why D-FW is an area made of culinary dreams. Here’s the breakdown (click the link above for full details):
1. Spice: A new concept brought to you by the owners of Thai Select.
2. AF + B: Former chef at Bolsa, Jeff Harris, presents a new take on American food with a Texas spin.
3. Cane Rosso: A popular spot in Dallas, Fort Worth can now enjoy these amazing pizzas and sandwiches without the drive.
4. Pizza Snob: Get great artisan, handcrafted pizza right next to the TCU campus.
5. Velvet Taco: Another Dallas staple, this taco + sides restaurant is sure to find a permanent home at it’s new Fort Worth location.
6. Bird Cafe: Filled with fowl, this meat-packed menu will satisfy your hearty cravings.
7. Clay Pigeon: Think pasta, seafood, butter, and everything decadent.
8. Sera Dining & Wine: Tapas, now with a Spanish and French twist that’s locally responsible.
9. Tinas’ Cocina: Great Mexican food on the cheap every Texan’s dream.
10. The Bearded Lady: Get your pub food fix with a side of craft beer.