In the realms of home decor and design, trends are constantly changing. Here on the Ebby Blog, we’re dedicated to keeping up with the latest trends and then sharing them with you. In a recent post, CNN Money reported on the most luxurious trends that wealthy homeowners are looking for in their next purchase. Some you may have heard of, but others may surprise you.
1. Dine-in Wine Cellar: You’ve seen wine cellars, but now they’re being taken to the next level. Now, buyers want to be able to entertain guests right next to their immaculate collections of wine. (Pictured property: 3629 Wooded Creek Circle, Dalworthington Gardens)
2. Parking: Common collectors items of affluent homeowners are rare and expensive cars. These high-end toys deserve spaces of their own, like designated underground parking or systems that park and organize cars themselves. (Pictured property: 9226 Hathaway St., Dallas)
3. Air Purification: Whether it’s a mansion on a hill or a hi-rise above the city, the wealthy desire only the highest quality of air. Super savvy filtration systems featuring UV lights, energy-efficient fans, and humidifiers are more and more common. Water purification systems can also be found in homes like these. (Pictured property: 2555 N. Pearl St. #1402, Dallas)
4. Drawn Out Driveways: It’s a common theory- the longer the driveway, the grander the house. Lengthy driveways add wow-factor and an element of suspense when pulling up to a home. (Pictured property: 2304 Lafayette Drive, Heath)
5. Hobby Rooms: Love movies? Golf? Basketball? Music? All of these things can be incorporated into the interior of your home for a price. Indoor theaters, putting greens, sport courts, music stages, and more are all on the rise. (Pictured property: 5480 Buena Vista Drive, Frisco)