In commemoration of the final episode of the Late Show with David Letterman, and Letterman’s famous Top 10 lists, we’re featuring Ebby’s Top Ten. Ebby has taught us a lot over the years, but these ten lessons stand out.
10. Don’t smoke, don’t drink, and never retire!
9. Act like a lady, work like a dog
8. Express gratitude by thanking people. “I am grateful” and “thank you” are two very important phrases.
7. A hat is a woman’s best accessory
6. Contribute to your community and do so often
5. Never stop learning.
4. The secret to success is to make people feel special. Make it real
3. If there’s a plane or a train coming to Dallas, I hope you’re on it
2. There’s never been a better time to buy or sell in D-FW
1. Trust me, I’m 104