Situated in McKinney, this charming 1920s Colonial-style home offers an abundance of appealing features including hardwood flooring, shiplap ceilings, custom crown molding and an outdoor terrace overlooking a beautiful backyard perfect for entertaining. With its newly renovated bathrooms and improved features, this house is hard not to love. If we haven’t piqued your interest yet, watch the video below to fall in love and see more.
• 204 N. College Street
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 full baths
• 1,698 square feet
Happy Friday y’all! This week’s Fresh Listing Friday is a custom home situated in the gated Keller community of The Estates of Lyndhurst. 936 Nottingham Road offers extensive crown molding, ample cabinetry, and a beautifully landscaped backyard. Take a virtual tour below and see all the custom features this residence has to offer!
• Priced at $600,000
• 3,172 square feet: 4 bedrooms, 3.1 baths
• Island kitchen with ample counter space
• Outdoor kitchen with two covered living areas, including three heaters and two motorized screens
• Artificial turf backyard with five-hole putting green
To view this listing, contact The Harvey Team at 214-704-3516 or HarveyTeam@Ebby.com.
Happy Fresh Listing Friday all! It’s the first Friday of 2017 and we’re starting the new year off with this impeccable upgraded home in Frisco. 2054 Hidalgo Lane offers travertine floors, a stacked stone fireplace and pillars, crown molding, and upgraded lighting. Take a virtual tour below and see all the high-end details this residence has to offer!
• Priced at $749,000
• 4,568 square feet: 4 bedrooms, 4 baths
• Island kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances
• Master suite with spacious master bath and walk-in closet
• Spacious media room and game nook
Formal Dining Area
Formal Living Area
Casual Living Area
To view this listing, contact Karis Jones at 972-974-7176 or KJonesGroup@Ebby.com.