Happy Friday! This week’s Fresh Listing Friday takes us to Frisco’s coveted Stonebriar neighborhood. The home at 5030 Southern Hills Drive is a rarity that screams elegance and luxury. See the one of a kind features below.
Need to know details:
– Meticulous country club estate, listed for $1,500,000
– 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 5 half-baths — 8,911 square feet
– Attached guest house on the 17th hole of the Stonebriar Country Club golf course
– 4 livings areas, 4 dining areas
– Vaulted ceilings, plantation shutters, hardwood flooring, ceramic tile
– 5-car garage, multiple wet bars, dual wine chillers, multiple staircases, and a temperature-controlled wine room
^ Front exterior showing the brick work, walkway, driveway and mature landscaping
^ Immaculate home office equipped with built-in shelving, a fireplace and large, arched window
^ One of four living areas that features hardwood flooring, a fireplace and floor-to-celing windows that provide backyard views
^ Stunning kitchen with white cabinetry, hardwood flooring, granite countertops, an island, stainless-steel appliances, including Viking double ovens, and dual dishwashers.
^ The spacious master suite features high ceilings, crown molding, a sitting area, fireplace, french doors that lead to the backyard, dual walk-in closets and vanities, pillared-tub, and a separate shower.
^ An additional sitting area features a wet bar with a wine chiller, and a fireplace
^ The backyard offers breathtaking golf course views, a long walkway and pool
To see all the homes that were new to the DFW real estate market this week, click here.