Happy Friday, all! This week’s Fresh Listing Friday is nothing short of stylish. Located near Victory Park and alongside the popular Harwood District, the loft-like home at 2979 Magnolia Hill Court provides the best of urban living with exposed brick, polished concrete floors and downtown Dallas views.
• Stylish and chic townhome, listed for $799,000
• 2,309 square feet: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and 1 half-bath
• Exposed brick, concrete and hardwood flooring, high ceilings and stainless-steel appliances
• Gated entry, two-car garage, private patio, and downtown Dallas views
Staircase to Second Level
To view this listing, contact the Lisa Birdsong Group at 214-394-3314 or email@example.com.
Happy Friday, all! This week’s Fresh Listing Friday takes us to a 31-story, high-rise condominium tower in the heart of Uptown Dallas. The contemporary home at 2900 Mckinnon Street, No. 1001 provides floor-to-ceiling windows, offering some of the most breathtaking views of the Dallas skyline. And, with an open floor plan, beautiful terraces and endless concierge services, there’s no doubt you’ll be living in the epitome of luxury.
Need to know details:
– Contemporary condominium, listed for $825,000
– 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and 1 half-bath – 1,726 square feet
– Open floor plan, floor-to-ceiling windows, wood cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops
– Terraces, outdoor fireplace, custom closets
Happy Friday, all! This week’s Fresh Listing Friday takes us to the beautiful, contemporary town house in the historic State Thomas neighborhood in Dallas’ Uptown area. The tri-level residence at 2111 Clark Street – Unit H provides amazing city views, as well as easy access to local parks, restaurants and night life. In the below video, listing agent Peter Loudis goes in depth on its amenities and the perks of living in this urban oasis.
Need to know details:
– Contemporary town house, listed for $469, 000
– 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and 1 half-bath – 2,100 square feet
– Hardwood flooring, stainless-steel appliances, oversized staircase, abundance of windows
– Rooftop terrace, easy access to restaurants, parks and nightlife
Guest Bedroom/Study (First Level)
Split Level Staircase
Master Suite (Second Level)
Kitchen (Third Level)
Dining Area (Third Level)
Open Living Area (Third Level)
When Primo’s, the Tex-Mex restaurant in Uptown Dallas on McKinney Ave., closed a few weeks ago, we made sure to keep our eyes open for any news on what would be replacing it. Well, a big piece of news broke today. While it doesn’t satisfy all of our curiosity, we know now that the name of the new restaurant that will go in Primo’s space will be “So & So’s.”
We’ve been following the latest news for this new venture on CultureMap, and when they broke the story about the spot’s new name, we had to share it with you. The new owners haven’t reveal much, but what they have done is open up a Facebook page dedicated to the development. We’ll do our best to keep you updated, but for now we’re all left waiting and wanting to know more!