Happy Friday, all! Keeping in line with our celebration of spring, this week’s Fresh Listing Friday is a stunning Mediterranean-style home situated in proximity to the Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club in Las Colinas. 4232 Saint Andrews Boulevard offers a variety of upgrades including Visual Comfort chandeliers and sconces, a dry bar with an ice maker and wine cooler, and stainless-steel appliances. Take a virtual tour below to see the gorgeous Santa Barbara-inspired details throughout.
• Priced at $845,000
• 3,825 square feet: 5 bedrooms, 4.1 baths
• Breakfast bar with hammered copper sink
• Master bath with marble countertops, a walk-in shower, and a freestanding tub
Front Entryway Casual Living Area
Dining Area Formal Living Area
Master Suite Bonus Room Office Balcony Rear Exterior
To view this listing, contact The O’Toole LeVan Group at 972-978-5317 or 214-356-9769 or OTooleLeVanGroup@Ebby.com.
Happy Friday y’all! This week’s Fresh Listing Friday is a gorgeous home situated in Las Colinas, just 15 minutes from both DFW and Love Field airports and 20 minutes from downtown Dallas. Built by Coventry Homes, 7320 San Felipe Drive offers hardwood flooring, a study, and a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. Take a virtual tour below to see the plentiful windows and upgrades throughout!
• Gorgeous traditional, priced at $539,000
• 3,640 square feet: 4 bedrooms, 4 baths
• Open floor plan, white oak hardwoods, plantation shutters, stainless-steel appliances, marble countertops
• Game room and media room with built-in bar
• Private backyard with covered patio
Front Exterior Front Entryway
Formal Dining Area
Casual Living Area
Casual Dining AreaGame Room
To view this listing, contact Liz Cougot at 214-909-9291 or LizCougot@Ebby.com.
Happy Friday all! This week’s Fresh Listing Friday is situated in the Cottonwood Valley neighborhood of Las Colinas. The gorgeous residence at 2179 Hogan Drive offers a charming conical roof and proximity to the Four Seasons Sports Club and Resort. Take a virtual tour below and see the open floor plan, spacious living areas, and custom details.
• Priced at $820,000
• 4,577 square feet: 3 bedrooms, 3.2 baths
• Gourmet kitchen with a wine cooler, stainless-steel appliances, and plentiful storage
• Master suite with with steam shower, sauna, and spacious closet
• Media room, study, and three-car garage
Front Exterior Front Entryway Front Entryway/Study
Formal Living Area
Formal Dining Area
Informal Living Area
Informal Dining Area
To view this listing, contact Ruth Edmonds at 972-443-1452 or RuthEdmonds@Ebby.com.
Friday has arrived (thank goodness) and we are so excited about this week’s Fresh Listing Friday! Recently remodeled, the residence at 1901 Crockett Circle is nestled in the gated and guarded community of Cottonwood Valley in Irving. Chock-full of eclectic touches, this home sets the tone for a vibrant lifestyle.
• Remodeled contemporary, priced at $599,000
• 2,900 square feet: 2 bedrooms, 3 baths
• Open and airy, hardwoods, decorative lighting, stainless-steel appliances
• Large outdoor sitting area
Outdoor Sitting Area
To view this listing, contact Bill Brantley at 972-443-1488 or BillBrantley@Ebby.com.