An outdoor room is the perfect place to spend summers grilling out with friends or having your morning coffee. If we could have an outdoor room we imagine it might look something like the space at 6967 Seabreeze Drive in Grand Prairie. It’s colorful, well designed, and looks like the perfect place to lay back and day dream. If you’re a fan too, check out the links below to recreate this look at your home.
D-FW warmer weather is here and it’s the perfect time to take advantage of your outdoor space. If you’re the proud owner of a deck or patio, now’s the time to give it that once-a-year clean up. Following the tips below will extend the life of any outdoor surface, concrete patio, wood deck, or stone path. Plus, it will have your space looking great!
1. Sweep It: Before you wash anything with water, use a broom to get rid of all the loose debris. Once things are wet it won’t be so easy.
2. Protect the Plants: If you have any bushes or plants around your space, hose them down before you begin the cleaning process. Nearby plants are likely to get sprays of soap during your clean-up, but you can protect them by wetting them first.
3. Subdue Stubborn Stains: This process is going to be different deepening on the surface you’re scrubbing down. Wood surfaces call for a softer touch while concrete can take a more heavy duty cleaner. Click here for the best options.
4. Mop It Down: Again, the product you use here will differ by material, but it’s best to clean any surface with a wet-mop before you turn to more drastic solutions. Getting your surface wet and sudsy and implementing some elbow grease should always be your first option. When you’re finished, spraying some white vinegar between cracks will discourage the regrowth of weeds.
5. When Pressure is a Problem: Though pressure washing may seem like the easiest and fastest option, it can do damage to your space. Pressure washers can hurt grout between stones and completely disintegrate softer wood. Take caution before you go this route.
Spring has sprung! And all the wonderful weather and cheer this season brings with it is finally here. With fresh memories of cold temperatures behind us and the knowledge that we, no doubt, have a hot summer ahead of us, now is the time to enjoy warm sunny days outside! In the spirit of spring we’ve rounded up seven spaces ideal for celebrating spring. And guess what? They’re all on the market, so one of these spaces could become yours!