Situated on one of the most amazingly beautiful lots in North Dallas, this prime property features a backyard with two koi ponds, a pool-spa with waterfalls, an outdoor living center with a fireplace and cooking center, a sport court, and plenty of room to play. Inside, large windows provide fabulous views and vaulted ceilings add grandeur. This property is a must-see! Watch the video to learn more about why we love this listing.
Happy Friday! This week’s Fresh Listing Friday takes us to the secluded Prestonwood Creek neighborhood of Dallas, where privacy meets tasteful design – all in the Richardson Independent School District. The architecturally significant, soft-contemporary residence at 6443 Riverview Lane offers a unique living experience with a museum-like finish out – a true work of art in and of itself and an entertainer’s delight.
• Soft-contemporary masterpiece, offered for $1,585,000
• 6,588 square feet: 5 bedrooms, 4 baths and 3 half-baths
• Open floor plan, high ceilings, plentiful natural light, commercial lighting, large rooms
• Bar area, spacious, second-level art studio/game room
• Spacious backyard with creek views, pool, large play area, water feature, BBQ area
Formal Dining Area
Second Living Area
Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen
Second Level Walkway
Game Room/Art Studio
To schedule a private showing, contact the Alan Levy Group at Info@AlanLevyGroup.com or 214-535-1777.