Happy Friday, all! This week’s Fresh Listing Friday highlights a quaint and cozy residence nestled in sought-after Richardson Heights – a happening little neighborhood that offers a combination of great schools and an expanding list of amenities, including the Heights Recreation Center and the Richardson Food Truck Park. Recently renovated, the home at 532 Winchester Drive provides an abundance of space and updates in an ideal location.
• Renovated, Richardson Heights gem, priced at $339,000
• 2,314 square feet: 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
• Stainless-steel appliances, an abundance of storage, two master suites with sitting areas
• Spacious backyard with a covered patio and fire pit
Second Living Area
To view this listing, contact Susan Kassen at 214-957-1175 or SusanKassen@Ebby.com.
Happy Friday! This week’s Fresh Listing Friday takes us to Dallas’ Richardson Heights neighborhood, which is served by the Richardson Independent School District. The exceptional opportunity at 7632 El Pastel Drive is situated on a large landscaped lot and offers plenty of charm and recent updates.
• Charming traditional, offered for $389,900
• 2,215 square feet: 4 bedrooms and 3 baths
• Hardwood flooring, plantation shutters, sky lights
• Large covered patio
To view this listing, contact Jessica McMurtrey at 214-763-2396 or JessicaMcMurtrey@Ebby.com.