Happy Friday! This week’s Fresh Listing Friday takes us to Dallas’ Stevens Park neighborhood – one of the most picturesque neighborhoods in Oak Cliff. The contemporary-style residence at 2007 Timbergrove Circle provides exceptional natural light that highlights its eclectic and unique design.
• Contemporary-style home, priced at $689,900
• 3,021 square feet: 3 bedrooms and 3 baths
• Hardwood flooring, decorative lighting, stainless-steel appliances, abundance of natural light
• Loft-like space, backyard oasis, fire pit
To view this listing, contact Susan Terrill at 214-493-1818 or SusanTerrill@Ebby.com.
Happy Friday, all! This week’s edition of Fresh Listing Friday takes us to North Oak Cliff – a booming and trendy neighborhood of Dallas that offers a diverse community, top-notch dining and shopping destinations, and some of the most charming residences. The home at 2119 Barberry Drive is no exception. This home has the charm of a classic cottage with all the conveniences of modern updates, making it a true (and hidden) gem.
• Traditional, brick home in Stevens Park Village, offered for $394,900
• 2,072 square feet: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1 half-bath
• Hardwood flooring, spacious rooms, stainless-steel countertops, an abundance of windows
• Storage space, second-level guest suite, gated driveway, large backyard
Second-Level Guest Suite
To view this listing, contact John Butcher of The Butcher Group at 214-415-9787 or JohnButcher@Ebby.com.